Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

My description

            Sylvia park
                            
                                                                By Kamaka

As I go rushing through cars and stopping near market and every time I get near Silvia park I think of all the shopping centers and other categories where more markets are like the food canteen and more others things we could go.When I arrived there I see several car parks that we could park and vehicles coming and going and once we park on the rooftop where more car parks are,me and my family wonder to go through the automatic doors where we walk down the Vator where I gazed up on the poster on the wall where I see a car and texts about winning a car and I imagine winning a car like that.

My feet tingled with excitement thinking I couldn’t wait to begin shopping with my family.Until then I saw the a great crowd with toys,clothing,movies,games,food,hair products and other kind of things you could get but I wasn’t sure if we get that kind of things because we aren’t usually rich we are just average and I feel the excitement,extraordinary and focus to hope that I would understand I nervous when I thought that I should meet some kids because my Mum kept on telling me to always meet a few kids then I just met two and there names were Locus and James.

My taste was difficult to try some food and all I could taste is hot fresh chips,Burgers,Tomato sauce and a cool drink of fizzy that could tickle your tongue and I smell the floor with footsteps of others and the food parts and the perfume on my Mum I could hear Chatting,Machines,Trolleys,Footsteps,Little ones crying and stairs automaticly taking people down and lots of speaking from speakers .

Once I finished shopping it was half the day was gone.My legs were shaking with lazyness,Headace from picking a few,hands shaking for holding things that were heavy and body as sick that I couldn’t eat so I ask my parents “can we Go now” I ask with pain and we all agree to go and we went to the car and rushed out and we went home then my family was tired and we took a long sleep and I couldn’t think about how I should’ve just went anyway and I had a mind of no excitement but tired.

                                                      The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment