Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Bush

THE BUSH 

 Name:Kamaka Tarawa II 
 I couldn't wait to leave to school I was Satisfied I watched my friends go.I just went after Simon coming past,I was walking with my sister Tiere,Aja and Waiari,They were sad of me going to camp and when we arrived I found out that we had to meet at the hall then I saw luggages and everything like Food supplies. I went to see what’s going on Me,Tim Fi,Tim Fa,Arapeta and Sake had to Carry the food and peoples luggages.

After when the bell ring everyone went inside and we all had to meet in the hall,we all said our Goodbyes to our families and friends and we did a prayer in Maori a Karakia.After we got to the bus and waited to go. We all waited even the teachers and we waited to put all the food and everything in the bus after they called us to get in the bus and Ms Hansel said “All settled” She hopefully said and we replied “ Yes” we Humbly said and we were off waving to the parents and our little brothers and sisters and I hope we do fun stuff there. 

 We were half way there and the tire pop like a balloon the bus stopped,Cars rushing through us and then there were hardly anyone coming past,everyone was devastated.The bus driver checked for a tire and there was completely nothing we tried calling for help but there was no reception.We were lost in the middle of the bush I said “Where we gonna go now?”I said in a unpleased voice we all said if we could walk back most of us refused. 

 We went walking into the bush we carried food supplies with us.we were trying to survive but then we found a waterfall I forgot the name of the waterfall but we were saved I thought but in my mind I thought no one would come and it actually happen so we went of walking up the hill we kept on running and walking then we found quite a few of people and we found the way to the campsite and the bus was there and the leaders.

 I was so embarrassed how we came in mud and leafs on our faces and Mr Minton said “Hit the showers” He said like he was a coach of a football team or something and we did,all the dirt and that came off and after we had a Activities and we were too tired so we went to watch a movie and that was it. 

                                                                The End

                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment